Exhibitors and Sponsors
The Society for Social Studies of Science (4S) is the oldest and largest scholarly association devoted to studying science, technology and society with over 1200 members worldwide. Members of this organization include
- scholars in anthropology, economics, education, history, philosophy, political science, sociology, psychology, and women’s studies
- interdisciplinary scholars that work in feminist theory, cultural theory, postcolonial theory, public policy, innovation theory, and design.
- scientists and engineers interested in the social aspects of their fields
- members of the public with an interest in the way that science and technology affects their lives
The 4S Annual Meeting is a four-day event with over 16 concurrent sessions, receptions, and a book exhibit. The book exhibit showcases new releases and in print science and technology studies books. It provides editors, publishers and potential authors a chance to meet and discuss new book projects. Attendees depend on the book exhibit for finding new books for class, for their research and for staying current in the field.
Please send exhibit Inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibit Space Pricing
Exhibitors have the choice of one 6 foot table US$150 (AU$200) or two 6 foot tables US$300 (AU$400) to display books from Thursday to Saturday.
Alternatively, publishers may send up to 8 books to be displayed on a shared table from Thursday to Saturday for a US$75.00 (AU$100 fee). These books will become the property of 4S and will be sold in the silent auction on Saturday to support graduate student travel.
Purchase exhibit space through the online store. Note you can now generate a printable invoice during the checkout process.
Thursday: 08:30 – 17:30
Friday: 08:30 – 17:30
Saturday: 09:00 – 15:00
Shipping and Drayage
Exhibitors should contact email@example.com for shipping instructions.
Advertising in the Meeting Program
For the Sydney meeting we anticipate upwards of 1,000 attendees, each of whom will receive a pocket size program.
A one-page ad is available for US$200 (AU$260). Purchase ad space through the online store and send artwork to Steve Coffee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for receipt of ads is 1 August 2018.
Ads need to be 5” wide by 7” tall, 300 dpi, b/w or grayscale in any standard image format.
- Wednesday night opening reception
- Wednesday night hosted bar
- Friday night (pre-banquet) reception
- Saturday night reception
- Coffee breaks