Become a Member of 4S and Receive. . .
- Free online access to all issues of the journal Science, Technology, and Human Values
- Optional hard copies of the next six issues of Science, Technology, and Human Values
- Technoscience, monthly email notices covering STS Events, Announcements, Calls for Papers, and Positions
- Half-price subscription to the journal Social Studies of Science
- Special discounts on subscriptions to Science as Culture, New Genetics & Society, Engineering Studies, Journal of Responsible Innovation, and Interdisciplinary Science Reviews.
- 30% off the list price for MIT Press books in STS and 30% off individual subscriptions to MIT Press journals in science and history
- Reduced registration fees at annual meetings; and
- Your own listing in our online directory of STS professionals
Access your publisher benefits on the Benefits page at 4smembers.org
Visit our Members Portal to join now!
Students and ‘Professional – Reduced’: $25
All additional revenue generated from Sustaining members contributes to a fund in support of subsidies for meeting participation by students and other low-income scholars.
The ‘Professional – Reduced’ membership is intended for retirees, un/underemployed scholars, and scholars from non-OECD countries. Please follow your own judgment on selecting this option.
New! You can now opt to have your 4S membership renew automatically. As long as your credit card information remains current, you will not have to bother with renewals. Just select an ‘auto-renew’ option from the drop-down menu on the membership site.